To affirm something is to define it to be a fact. Often, we don’t take into consideration the impact that words have on our growth. Taking a moment to go over the thoughts that play out in our minds, we will be surprised to find that many might not be as positive as we think they are. Words have energy and are extremely powerful, giving the ability to either heal or hurt. Think of yourself as a vehicle and words as your engine if you care for it using quality oil, then you will move faster towards your goals.
Positive affirmations are an easy practice that don’t require much investment; just dedication. Everyday wake up and recite the following affirmations. Say them out loud and silently. Memorize them and say them as often as you can! You can even choose a sentence each day to say to yourself while looking in the mirror. Experiment and see the difference after a month of practice. You might be surprised to see yourself smiling more, feeling a greater sense of passion, joy, and purpose.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I deserve to be successful.
- I am surrounded by positive people who support my endeavors.
- I am open minded and look forward to exploring new ideas.
- I am confident in stepping out of my comfort zone.
- I can communicate effectively and am eager to listen to others.
- Every day is a new opportunity to succeed.
- I am filled with new ideas that will lead me to succeed.
- I am grateful for all life has to offer me.
- I am capable of forgiveness.
- (If married) My marriage is growing stronger and more loving each day.
- My body is strong and beautiful.
- I am working towards accomplishing my goals every day.
- I have the power to make every day better. Improvement is within me.
- I am in charge of my happiness, therefore I welcome it into my life.
- All problems can be solved. I am finding solutions.
- I love myself and those around me.
- I choose to be a happy, loving and successful individual.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I accept myself as I am and enjoy sharing the real me with others.
- Love is evident in everything I do.
- I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me.
- I am a loving person who deserves to be loved and adored.
- Laughing comes naturally to me. I find joy in every moment.
- I like to smile and share my joy with others.
- My life is overflowing with love, success and health.
- Today I will continue moving forwards.
- I am wealthy. I enjoy sharing my wealth with others.
- Every day I become a better version of myself.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments and desire to continue to grow.
Many successful people can testify to the great power of incorporating positive affirmations in their daily lives. Whatever you repeat in your mind is what you will believe! What you believe, you become, so change those thoughts around and believe the absolute best for your life!
Remember; life is good if you say so, and so are you 😉
Take a look at this presentation now. It will change your life!